Body Parfait

Synascents

Julia, that is what I did do!

I bought the Aloe Gel from Walmart, waiting for another store to get it in because they always do the buy one get one free for 2.37!

The color I used was a drop from my soap color's, I didn't scent the gel, heard it made the gel cloudy and the lotion itself is a recipe that I configured and use for my line!

Stephanie

I'm not sure what Stephanie used, but I just use clear aloe gel from Wal Mart, color/scent that and use a heavy cream.

That is just great, another thing I want to add to my "learn how to make" list. :D Everyday it gets a little bit longer.

Okay, but my aloe gel bleeds color...what's thr trick? I really want to make this without using all the ingredients on TBG's site.

I'm trying to recall what I used...maybe it was food coloring versus bb stuff?

Heavy cream huh...I wonder if I just did a heavy body butter whipped like crazy & stuck it in the layers. There's a thought.

Okay, but my aloe gel bleeds color...what's thr trick? I really want to make this without using all the ingredients on TBG's site.

I'm trying to recall what I used...maybe it was food coloring versus bb stuff?

Heavy cream huh...I wonder if I just did a heavy body butter whipped like crazy & stuck it in the layers. There's a thought.

Honestly, I don't have a trick why it's not bleeding. I put 2 drops of color in it, layered the gel/lotion and no bleeding at all. Now, who is to say that the next one won't bleed...:confused::D

And my lotion is heavy. Main thing to really do though is making sure before you place the next layer, make sure that the air bubbles are out, esp when doing the gel. :grin2:

Scented

~*laughing*~

Thank you..have alot of stuff in mind to do!

:bliss:

Looks wonderfully yummy, I agree it looks just like the name !!

QUESTION?? has anyone tried w/ lotion?? I use MC's soy lotion, wondering if that would work, its fairly thin (not like a heavy cream at all). Does anyone suggestion not even trying because its not heavy?

What are the directions for this? I'm wondering :confused: seems like to get the benefit you'd have to mix it or do you use layer by layer?

TIA :)

Sure, you could use your lotion base, but the key is to have more of a cream versus runny lotion. So if the base needs to thicken up, you could maybe whip up some coconut oil or a butter & add it into the lotion base I would think. (of course adding the appropriate preservative if needed)

Directions...

Whatever you do don't shake it up..then it just becomes a runny lotion. YUCK. I like to not fill the entire level with lotion or gel...kind of tilt here and there and let each layer sort of have a little bit of both. THen when you dive in for some, you're grabbing a bit of everything.

• 2 weeks later...