Looking for Issey Miyake dupe

Fire and Ice

I just smelled this scent in a tart swap and I really liked it. Anybody know where I can get it? Not sure where to even begin looking. Someone on another board said CNS or SNC but said they also had poor customer service and it would take a long time to get to me. I want this scent in my spring line.

TIA~ Fire

Taylored Concepts sells a dup. but have never smelled it, so I can't tell you how good it is. But they have tons of great FOs and great C/S.

Edited to add: If one of those is Soapncandles....you may be waiting a while, she is not the fastest shipper.

I got mine at save on scents. It didn't throw for me in soy.... But it does smell like the real deal. Its one of my fav colognes. Been wearing it for years now. :D

PS. It didnt throw for me in candles or on the warmer...and I got the Ultra concentrated.

I made body spray and it was awesome!

I never tried that scent before, but just wanted to put my .02cents in about SNC. I recently ordered from her (last week) and I emailed her before hand and asked about their current order processing time and stated that I would love to order from her again but refuse to have to wait 2-3 (or more) months...

so she worked with me to get that order to me in a timely manner and it should be here tomorrow or wed.

She has awesome oils and very decent prices, and you might want to email her before you place an order. Worth a shot!