Which One...part deux!

BizzyBs

OK...now that you all helped me choose the marble label for my new hex candles. I need to decide if I should leave my pint and jelly jars with the kraft label or if I should make them into the white marble, as well? Here is what they would look like with the white marble...what do you all think? And, if you like this better than the kraft...should I choose round or square??

roundmarble.jpg

squaremarble.jpg

I think I would stick with kraft. I don't like the elegance of marble, combined with a "fancy" font on a country style jar.

If I saw it in a store, I probably wouldn't think anything about it, it's just that my attention was drawn to it, and the more I looked at it, the more I thought they seem like opposites that just don't belong together.

It's just my opinion, and I seem to be in the minority here.

I have no room to talk because I’m having my own label conundrum, but I'm going to be in the minority too – I love the marble look of the label, but I don’t think it goes with the “country” jars. Between the square and round, I do like the round ones better.

I totally agree with sockmonkey-these seem more suited for elevation or fancy jars. Beautiful labels, but they don't seem to fit the country jar look. That said, I really like the square labels the best on the larger jars(again, I'm in the minority!!) :) But they catch my eye more and the round label on the smaller jar suits that one better I think. Great job! They are beautiful labels!

Thanks to everyone for your help. I have decided to keep the square kraft labels on these jars and just change around the label to make my logo match on both. I think it is best this way, as I do have many customers who want a "country" looking candle, as well as wanting something a little more neutral, like my new hex jars. :)

I like the square marble best. I think it would be nice for all your labels to match, but if you are aiming to please a country customer then the kraft would look better. The square label looks better with the lines of the jar too. Fits very nicely and looks professional.