Hi everyone!! i'm new...from Sweden..

LaurafromSweden

Hi everyone!!

i'm Laura, and i live in Sweden . I guess i'm also addicted to soap making, i'm alway trying a new one, but in Sweden everything is EXPENSIVE, and believe me there's no store selling fragrance oils!! So all my soaps are unscented, and made with oils that i find at the supermarket...

But i wanna start selling my soaps, and i'm sooooooo happy that i've found this forum!!! i think it's gonna help me a lot, cause i'm gonna order supplies from american websites.So please i'd like to know what all the abbreviations mean like RJ,BCN,BNL,SW.....

Thank you very much for your help..

and i wish you all a wonderful day!!

Laura.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here, we have fun. There's a FAQ section http://www.candletech.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27, and one of the posts is a sticky that lists a bunch of B&B suppliers. BCN is Bitter Creek North, BNL was Bubbles N Lights who just sold out to BCN, SW is The Scent Works.....

Not sure which ones will ship overseas, but I'm sure you'll find some :)

Welcome to the board. This site will help you immensely. It reviews fragrance oils for soaping: http://scentreviewboard.obisoap.ca/index.php.

Where are you in Sweden? My dh just got a call from a long lost 2nd cousin from Sweden that we didn't know existed. If was great fun! I want to go to Sweden, Norway, or Denmark to teach someday (through an international school). Anyway, have fun here!

Yeah tanks everyone for your welcome greetings!! And like some of you said "I'M ALREADY HOOKED !!!! "

Actually i'm haitian, but my husband is swedish, and yep Sweden is super beautiful in the summer, and there's sooooo much happening also.!!

It's just annoying that there's no stores that sells fragrance oils for soap and candle making!!

Anyway, i've learned and i'm gonna keep on learning a lot from this board...it's really wonderful..

Well, you all have a nice day,

Laura.