Gee, I sure am Happy to see "US" back!!!

Another Candletech addict here! I thought my computer was on the fritz at first, but when I could pull up other websites I realized it was the board that was down. I can't even tell you how many times yesterday I tried bringing up the site!!! :eek:

MAN i have been having withdrawels lol. I felt so happy when the green background appeared after clicking on this link in my faves LOL

Me too! I thought for sure the site went down the drain right after I posted my pic in the member gallery thing... Was positive it was my fault! I broke a camera in 9th grade right after my pic had been taken. They had to cancel the rest of the pictures that day and get a new camera!

Talk about "guilty consciences." I thought I brought down the board when I posted about my problems with "Just Scent." I tried so hard to make JS scents work, and I was really disappointed when they didn't work. I just have to put it behind me and stay with what works for me.

I went through it also...My monitor was even giving me fits for the last week or MORE!! Today, I replaced my monitor with an old one and wallahh~!~~~everything is just fine..I can even get around on the website like before!! LOL!! :D It's a GREAT DAY, indeed!!!!!!!!!!

dancing.gif

I thought it was something with my computer. Had to reformat my hard drive and all that good stuff, then couldn't get back on. Of course, I could get to different sites, but (I'm a little paranoid) and thought the computer gods were screwing with me again. Kept trying and finally called my dad in NJ and had him try....HE got on. I screamed "Oh thank god" and here we are!

YIPPIE!!!