Got my LLC and got in CP

elle110

I was definitely going through withdrawl, I wanted to post my London Lemon Curd CP soap so bad. I practically knocked the FedEx guy over on Saturday when he delivered this. This soaped beautifully, soaped at low temps, no accel etc. AWESOME fo for soap. This is my basic recipe with silk added, I colored the top with Lemon Yellow and put just 1/2 tsp poppy seeds just for a tiny visual and left the bottom uncolored just in case it discolored, I figured I would at least have some color then, but this has been out of the mold for over 24 hrs and no sign of discoloration, keeping my fingers crossed. Smells so yummy...I will be making everything in this, can't wait til my jars get here for my scrubs so I can make another batch of the Holy Grail. Thanks for looking!

Changing the name of this to Lemon Butter or something along those lines

[ATTACH]4907[/ATTACH]

post-163-139458394262_thumb.jpg

Beautiful soap! I keep reading about that FO; where is if from?

e

Scent Works, it is awesome, I already had people testing sniffies and even the non-lemon lovers are in love with this. My shop smells heavenly!!!!!!!!!

You gotta try it E, you won't be sorry

Scent Works, it is awesome, I already had people testing sniffies and even the non-lemon lovers are in love with this. My shop smells heavenly!!!!!!!!!

You gotta try it E, you won't be sorry

Those turned out awesome!! I'm so jealous - I'm dying for my pound to arrive - wahhhhhh!!! Hmm, maybe I'm gonna have to stop over and sneak some of that FO out when you're not lookin' LOL!

That looks great. I got this scent and it is very nice and I still haven't done anything with mine.

You were actually able to get this stuff and not start making product right away...the first sniff I had of guppygirls scrub in LLC I knew I was going to be an addict...this stuff is freaking unbelievable

I did Cp in this scent on Sat also. Looks pretty much like yours except I colored with yellow oxide. I do like this scent but maybe not as much as I had hoped. It's a nice lemon but I had tried Peaks Lemon Pound Cake in a sugar scrub a few weeks ago and I think we actually prefer it to the Lemon Curd. Kinda disappointing since SW is SOOO pricey!!

Glo

I was definitely going through withdrawl, I wanted to post my London Lemon Curd CP soap so bad. I practically knocked the FedEx guy over on Saturday when he delivered this. This soaped beautifully, soaped at low temps, no accel etc. AWESOME fo for soap. This is my basic recipe with silk added, I colored the top with Lemon Yellow and put just 1/2 tsp poppy seeds just for a tiny visual and left the bottom uncolored just in case it discolored, I figured I would at least have some color then, but this has been out of the mold for over 24 hrs and no sign of discoloration, keeping my fingers crossed. Smells so yummy...I will be making everything in this, can't wait til my jars get here for my scrubs so I can make another batch of the Holy Grail. Thanks for looking!

Changing the name of this to Lemon Butter or something along those lines

[ATTACH]4907[/ATTACH]

Looks really good!!:)

You were actually able to get this stuff and not start making product right away...the first sniff I had of guppygirls scrub in LLC I knew I was going to be an addict...this stuff is freaking unbelievable

I know, I'm bad. I just got 4 ozs. of it I can haven't decided what to test it in yet.