** What was in your pot last weekend? **

I didn't get any candle making done this weekend but I sure had fun! Went to see George Strait in concert at the Savvis Center in St. Louis Friday night. He definitely deserves the title "King George." It was awesome! :D

I didn't get any candle making done this weekend but I sure had fun! Went to see George Strait in concert at the Savvis Center in St. Louis Friday night. He definitely deserves the title "King George." It was awesome! :D

I love George Strait! He's one good looking man.

I only got one batch of soap made. Needed to make candle but it's been too cold and I already know they wouldn't set up properly.

but I had a slumber party with my kids and 16-month-old granddaughter. We were under a winter storm watch and my DIL was afraid they'd get stuck with no heat and didn't want to take that chance with a baby, so we all went to DD's house because she has a fireplace with gas logs.

We did have a winter storm but no power loss...but it was lots of fun spending that much time with the family (minus DH, who had to work!!).

Jane

Nothing much was cooking in my pot, I was ready to try this cp making kit I got, but I needed a little inspiration from the gallery, and since the site was down, my soap didn't get made.:undecided I do have an order of votives that I need to finish to give to a co-worker to test.

I never knew how much I missed this board, until it was down...:D glad it's back up and running!!!

Went thru and made four different list for supplies, Check for the forum, organize books, checked again and got taxes done (whewwww glas thats over) checked again, poured 2 Sage n Lemongrass pillars, Honey Garden pillar,

5 votives, a couple of tarts and keep on checking for the forum in between.

Man i'm glad to see everyone and everything back. :D Missed everyone.

Tamara