Some pics

cybersix

Very nice...and for a wonderful cause.

My sister lives in Italy now...has for the last 10 years...she was never a cat lover, so imagine my surprise when she told me she had "adopted" some neighborhood cats to care for!! When she moved, she was so worried about them....made sure they were in a safe place being cared for before she moved away - who knows, maybe she took them to the cat shelter you are doing this fundraiser for! ;)

Sabrina......you are truly an Olympic champion. How sweet of you to do this for a cat shelter. You are turning into one amazing candle maker. Donita

as always you are very sweet!!

These words are more precious when is omeone like you telling them (ehm ehm not sure about this phrase.. forgive me!)

Very nice...and for a wonderful cause.

My sister lives in Italy now...has for the last 10 years...she was never a cat lover, so imagine my surprise when she told me she had "adopted" some neighborhood cats to care for!! When she moved, she was so worried about them....made sure they were in a safe place being cared for before she moved away - who knows, maybe she took them to the cat shelter you are doing this fundraiser for! ;)

Jane, cats are wonderful animals, I know many people who didn't love them, but after they live a couple of days with one of them they fall in love.

It's the mistery of cats! Give a kiss to your sister!

Jane, cats are wonderful animals, I know many people who didn't love them, but after they live a couple of days with one of them they fall in love.

It's the mistery of cats! Give a kiss to your sister!

Hey, Sabrina...you are closest to her than I am now!!! LOL

I know....you can get so attached to those sweet cats...and sometimes it is definitely a mystery! We had a cat that would "attack" visitors....just run out and wrap his furry legs around their ankle and bite them! (Not hard, just enough to show them who was boss) My brother-in-law from Arizona was known to walk through my dining room with his pj's on and cowboy boots...just to protect his ankles!! LOL What a site that was!! But we all loved "Yoshi" and were sad when he passed on.

Anyway, they certainly have their personalities...good luck on the fundraiser!

as always you are very sweet!!

These words are more precious when is omeone like you telling them (ehm ehm not sure about this phrase.. forgive me!)

Sabrina......this might sound silly but it is true: "Those who plant kindness gather love".... Donita

Hi Sabrina, The shelter are going to love those candles especially the 'cat embed' - that is adorable. My favourite is the Summer Sorbet - just love those colours. Hope you're making lots of sales. Mozzie

As for Donita's quote about Planting Kindness - it fits you perfectly, you are one of the most delightful, enchanting, warm people I have ever met (even if only over the internet). Hugs to you.

Hi Sabrina, The shelter are going to love those candles especially the 'cat embed' - that is adorable. My favourite is the Summer Sorbet - just love those colours. Hope you're making lots of sales. Mozzie

As for Donita's quote about Planting Kindness - it fits you perfectly, you are one of the most delightful, enchanting, warm people I have ever met (even if only over the internet). Hugs to you.

Thanks Mozzie.

Those colors made me mad!!

I took a orange color I bought in a store near my house.

I drop a bit in wax.. it is yellow. Add another bit.. yellow! So I used orange to make yellow, and "terracotta" (sorry, I can't translate it) to make orange.

The black powder color I bought in the same store makes wax.. dark blue!!!!

:D

Hey, Sabrina...you are closest to her than I am now!!! LOL

I know....you can get so attached to those sweet cats...and sometimes it is definitely a mystery! We had a cat that would "attack" visitors....just run out and wrap his furry legs around their ankle and bite them! (Not hard, just enough to show them who was boss) My brother-in-law from Arizona was known to walk through my dining room with his pj's on and cowboy boots...just to protect his ankles!! LOL What a site that was!! But we all loved "Yoshi" and were sad when he passed on.

Anyway, they certainly have their personalities...good luck on the fundraiser!

Well, if I find your sister and try to kiss her maybe she will slap me on the face!

I know cats sometimes attack visitors. mine never did, but your little story is too funny!!!

Pets get a part of our lives, it's human to be sad when they leave us.

You know my biggest fear is thieves in my house, but not for what they could steal, I have the terror my cats could escape or get hurt!

Bye