Soap Stuff (Update Pics)

Sherie

These are a few soaps I've been working on lately. They still need to be cleaned up and I so desperately need a photo class, lol

Moss Green and Seafoam Green oxide; scented w/Bamboo Sugar Cane

Bamboo.jpg

I'll probably unmold this one tomorrow and post pics. This is a new recipe I'm trying out.

Orange and Burgandy oxide; scented w/Sweet Pumpkin Spice

SweetCinnamonSpice.jpg

This one was a super heater. I ended up with some surface bubbles.

Last, DSM w/ground Oatmeal and Honey; scented w/Honey Spa Ginger

DSM.jpg

Had some issues with ash on this one. Next time, I'm going to spray it with alcohol as soon as I unmold it.

Here is the Bamboo Sugar Cane out of the mold and cleaned up. I did a layered effect (Thank you Brenda for sharing your technique) and used ground oatmeal in the middle. They smell awesome.

Bamboocut.jpg

Dang I like those!! Is this what's been keeping you from visiting ;)

LMAO, no, my job is what's keeping me from visiting! Thanks everyone for the kind comments. Janis, I love the Bamboo Sugar Cane. I'm going to put a bar back and see if it fades over time.

Ooh, that Bamboo Sugar Cane is great OOM. It sounds like a wonderful scent, where did ya get it? Next time you are out this way, could you bring me a sniffy? Gawd, I told myself I wasn't going to do a bunch of new FO's this year, and here I go. :D