BNL has sold!

LoriR

When I made the decision to close Bubbles ‘n Lights, I was truly concerned about how this would affect my customers. I know a lot of you depend upon my oils and that they are an integral part of your businesses.

I am thrilled to announce that Bitter Creek Candle Supply, Inc. has purchased Bubbles ‘n Lights and the rights to all of our fragrance oils.

I am so happy that Rich and Doneen will continue to offer the fragrances that you have come to know and love from Bubbles ‘n Lights. Bitter Creek has been an industry leader in candle and soap supplies for many years and I am so pleased that a company with as solid of a reputation as BC will be able to serve all of you. To have a company that has the stability of Bitter Creek take over my oils is a huge relief to me. I have worked hard to build my company over the years and to know that “my baby” will continue to grow allows me to leave the business with no regrets.

Bitter Creek will make an announcement to all of you as to when you can expect to be able to order our fragrance oils. Eventually, the Bubbles 'n Lights domain will point to Bitter Creek's site.

If you have placed an order over the last few days, we will fill your orders. The website has been disabled so you can no longer order from our website. I’m sure it will take BC a few weeks to get up and running with my oils, but know that they will be available soon.

I’ll be returning to my life as mommy. I will, however, still be making candles and soap.. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you on the message boards!

So with that, I tell you all good-bye and thank you for all of the support you have given me over the years. I have made some good friends and while it’s hard to leave, I anxiously look forward to the next chapter of my life. I feel comfortable knowing I have left you all in great hands.

Thanks for everything!

Lori

When I made the decision to close Bubbles ‘n Lights, I was truly concerned about how this would affect my customers. I know a lot of you depend upon my oils and that they are an integral part of your businesses.

I am thrilled to announce that Bitter Creek Candle Supply, Inc. has purchased Bubbles ‘n Lights and the rights to all of our fragrance oils.

I am so happy that Rich and Doneen will continue to offer the fragrances that you have come to know and love from Bubbles ‘n Lights. Bitter Creek has been an industry leader in candle and soap supplies for many years and I am so pleased that a company with as solid of a reputation as BC will be able to serve all of you. To have a company that has the stability of Bitter Creek take over my oils is a huge relief to me. I have worked hard to build my company over the years and to know that “my baby” will continue to grow allows me to leave the business with no regrets.

Bitter Creek will make an announcement to all of you as to when you can expect to be able to order our fragrance oils. Eventually, the Bubbles 'n Lights domain will point to Bitter Creek's site.

If you have placed an order over the last few days, we will fill your orders. The website has been disabled so you can no longer order from our website. I’m sure it will take BC a few weeks to get up and running with my oils, but know that they will be available soon.

I’ll be returning to my life as mommy. I will, however, still be making candles and soap.. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you on the message boards!

So with that, I tell you all good-bye and thank you for all of the support you have given me over the years. I have made some good friends and while it’s hard to leave, I anxiously look forward to the next chapter of my life. I feel comfortable knowing I have left you all in great hands.

Thanks for everything!

Lori