Bath Bomb Base and other ?'s

adefrier

Hi everyone!

I have been lurking on this site for about the last year or so and always figured that the first post I made would be on the candle side as I have been making candles for many years. But recently I acquired a bunch of B&B supplies from someone and my interest has been piqued. Problem is that other than M&P soaps that I have made over the years I have no experience with B&B and frankly don't know what to do with some of these supplies that were given to me. Maybe if I ask real nice some of you could help me out?:)

Anyway--the first item I have is a huge bag of bath bomb base. I have no idea what it is (though I know what bath bombs are) or whats in it or how to use it. I briefly did a search but couldnt find something to help me out with this.

The other item (so far) that Im not real sure of is the jojoba beads. Not sure what these are used for or how much to use or anything else about them.

Most of the other items that I have received I have a working knowledge of or at least have an idea about what to do with them. But I really look forward to making this cross over to the B&B side of things and getting to know all of you---though after lurking for so long I feel that I know some of you already--so maybe you could all get to know me!

Thanks in advance for any input you can give!

edit--sorry this should have gone inthe general B&B area--happened to be looking in the recipe section for answers when I posted--wont happen again!!!! maybe someone can move it for me? Thanks

The jojoba beads are used in scrubs, shower gels, soaps as an exfoliate. For shower gels it says to use 2-4 tbsps. per gallon or 1/4 -1/2 tsp. per pound of soap. So a little bit of them will go a long way.

As for the bath bomb base you should be able to do a search for bath bomb recipes and use the liquid amounts that are listed I would think. HTH