Wet Spots In Container Candles

Hello,

Im A Newbie, Ive Only Made Jar Candles To Start, And Id Like To Know Is There An Additive That I Can Add To Soy Wax To Stop The "wet Spots"? I Heated My Jars Up Before Pouring The Wax, That Didnt Help, The Jars I Used I Bought At Walmart, Nice Ones For About 2 Dollars A Jar...also I Used A Half Ounce Of Cinnamon Oil For The Scent, to one pound of soy wax, Could That Have Anything To Do With It? Is That Too Much? I Was Following Directions On The Scent Bottle. I Bought It At Michaels Craft Store. Any Help Anyone Can Give Me On The "wet Spots" I Would Greatly Appreciate. also, i was wondering if anyone could tell me of a place i can buy bulk soy wax without being killed on the shipping cost?

Thank You

Kdehoff

Hello,

Im A Newbie, Ive Only Made Jar Candles To Start, And Id Like To Know Is There An Additive That I Can Add To Soy Wax To Stop The "wet Spots"? I Heated My Jars Up Before Pouring The Wax, That Didnt Help, The Jars I Used I Bought At Walmart, Nice Ones For About 2 Dollars A Jar...also I Used A Half Ounce Of Cinnamon Oil For The Scent, Could That Have Anything To Do With It? Is That Too Much? I Was Following Directions On The Scent Bottle. I Bought It At Michaels Craft Store. Any Help Anyone Can Give Me On The "wet Spots" I Would Greatly Appreciate.

What kind of soy are you using? If it i is from Michael's I don't really have any advice for you. However, with soy container wax you shouldn't have to heat your jars. With mine I wait til the wax turns slushy and then pour into room temp jars. No wet spots at all. There isn't an additive that helps with wet spots.

Teresa