Opinions of first-time JS FO order

nayarx8

ok, i just ordered from JS for the first time. i need opinions on scent throw in soy ( i use pure soy). Aphrodisia, Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Key Lime Pie, Lovespell, Mojito Cocktail, Chai Tea, Passionate Purple, Pink Petals, Shimmering Pink, Tropical Rain, and Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade. if anybody has used these scents in soy, can you let me know how much you used to get a VERY STRONG scent throw? thank you in advance! Linaya

Caramel Cinnamon Latte..I used 3/4oz/LB

Michelle I see you also offer Mandarin Mimosa on your site. If I may ask, what type of soy are you using? I have not had much luck with many of her scents in soy. The Red Hot Cinnamon and Chestnuts n' Brown Sugar are about the only ones that throw at an acceptable level for me. I only buy scents from her now that I want to use for B&B.

Michelle I see you also offer Mandarin Mimosa on your site. If I may ask, what type of soy are you using? I have not had much luck with many of her scents in soy. The Red Hot Cinnamon and Chestnuts n' Brown Sugar are about the only ones that throw at an acceptable level for me. I only buy scents from her now that I want to use for B&B.

The Mandarin Mimosa that I use comes from The Scented Bean. I use Soy wax from Ohio Candles and Supplies. It's called Soy 1.

I'm using the mimosa mandarin in soy and am finding there is no hot scent throw whatsoever!

That sucks...I use the JS soy and get a great throw in this one. I can say that hers seem to do well in her waxes, cuz we are now using them exclusively.