Recent Soaps

Janis

Here are my most recent soaps. The first one is scented with an eo blend of patch, vanilla, lavender, and I can't remember what else, lol. The next one is sandalwood eo colored with black aussie clay. The third one is scented with SW Lemon Verbena with calendula petals added. The fourth one is scented with SoapSilly's Bamboo Sugar Cane and colored with turmeric. The last one is a eo blend of peppermint, clove bud, and something else. Anyway, thanks for looking.

post-466-139458393224_thumb.jpg

Thanks so much for the compliments. Bunny, I have to be honest, lol, I turn the soaps over and stamp on the bottom side. The side you can't see is the bumpy side. Now you know my deepest soaping secret, lmao!

E, I wait for about 12 hours. I usually stamp right after I unmold it. It really depends on how hard your soap is as to how many times you hammer. I usually hammer about 6 times. If your soap is soft, it will spread, lol. Be careful!