OK we have gunk in a mold

Scented

Ummm, Scented, did you line your mold. I see plastic but I don't see that the mold got lined. I don't see a liner.

Well yeah I lined it with something that Sherie sent me and something that Kim makes, but ... in the midst of the catastrophes going on during the pour, one half of the plastic folded into the soap. The side that didn't fold in and the ends were great and easy to get out. I'm guessing there's no way to glue soap together. :rolleyes2 Still cutting and cursing under my breath for not catching the side that folded under.

Don't think ya can glue soap back together Julie, LOL! It will get easier as you do more soap, trust me. :) Sounds like when my second batch seized on me and I was trying to squeeze and pound it into the mold.

If you can do such wonderful things with wax, you can do it with soap too! :)

LMAO!! I want to be able to glue soap together ;) Actually I need to make a long list of things not to do lol. Like never cut it on my own. Oh these bars look horrid lol! I am not saying that I caught the soap bug, but I would like to make some soap where I don't have so many goof ups and, of course, more color. It does smell good though ;) But can't post a pix till Leslie sees it first.