Help me figure out a game

slow-burn

At my home shows I do quite a few games, however, I have one later this week with a crowd of ladies that book faithfully off of me. To keep things interesting, I am trying to come up with a few game ideas. Can anyone help out?

A texture game: Had an idea that if I could find a few things that felt really, really funky, but were not anything like what they felt like. I don't really wanna get into opening food and such. Thinking more of something that I could use over.

Then I could have one "volunteer" that is blindfolded. They feel the item or items and are able to ask questions. Then I will allow them to have something like 3 clues that the other party goers are allowed to give them. Then of course, they will definately get a prize, but just think it would be fun and everyone would have a good time.

**Any ideas on anything textured, or something that doesn't feel nothing like it is?

Or any other game ideas? I have utilized most of them at one point or another, so definately searching for some new ideas! Thanx bunches!!

I don't have an idea for the texture, and I know this isn't the same, but at my SIL baby shower we played a game where they passed out pacifier necklaces. Any time anyone said the word baby, the person that caught them saying it got the necklace. Whoever had the most necklaces at the end won a prize. Maybe come up with a picture of a candle, votive, etc, and use some kind of string, yarn, raffia, to make a necklace. Just throwing something out there at ya.

Kitty litter pellets, cat hair from a long haired cat, dry cat food, catnip, a condom (understand they come with different textures - not speaking from experience LOL), bath salts, raffia, granulated candle wax, candle dye chip, teeth from a comb, potting soil, petals from a pine cone, silk rose petals. I'm put of ideas. Sounds like a fun game.

Oh those ones will work good! I have a dog toy that looks rather disturbing. It is long and skinny, with bumbs all over it. My mom walked in and asked me if I lost something :shocked2: I was like, no why? She said look what your dog is playing with ROFLMAO! I was like, DUH mom, it is a dog chew toy :rolleyes2

That is one item that will go over great with this group of ladies! I was trying to go for stuff that doesn't really have too much of an odor, or else they will get it.

I am thinking that if I get a "volunteer" that I can have that person be blindfolded, and have them feel their way around. Everyone else should be laughing like crazy. I am gonna let them guess as much as they want, then let them ask 3 questions of the guests. Then if they get it right, they can gave the next item. Wrong, and then the game is over. They will still get a prize though, cuz they will be a good sport, LOL!

We did a bag over the head game once, and they had to take off items. The point was to take off the bag over their head, but by the time alot of them got it, they had piles of jewelry, items of clothing, and when the last lady stood up to take her pants off, I just had to put an end to the game, LOL!

A steel wool pad feels really weird, get some at home depot, not SOS pads. The woodworking ones have a finer, smoother texture.

A cufflink might throw them off.

You could make a ball out of electrical tape.

The plastic lock ring of a milk jug.

Or, you could hand them a steam iron. Most women these days wouldn't have a clue about that one. :rolleyes2

Now DP I got a steam iron 38 yrs ago for a wedding present. Put it up when they came out with permanent press. Yes folks we used to have to iron everything. Dug it out of the closet when I started making candles. Thought I could press out the mold seams on my 'canes. Do believe it is now officially ruined. LOL