Metro Jar Testers

sharyl55

Just got a case of C&S Metro jars to test. Also testing Just Scents J123 wax and FOs. The blue is Calming Waters and the pink is Katie Jo's Pink Lemonade. Now to figure out the wick for these things. :P I really hate wicking but love the colors I'm getting with this wax.

post-195-139458393188_thumb.jpg

Thanks for your kind comments. Been burning these 2 for a couple of hrs. So far everything is looking good. Guess I should have put a lid in the pic. The pink is 1 drop of Peaks red in 8 oz of J123. I was pleasantly surprised with how the color turned out. Just hoping they are wide enough so I don't get a soot chimney as they burn down to the bottom.

I have those jars also. I used them for my EO line. I have had a slight problem with them, they seem to break around the top easily. I had 2 just from the customers putting the lids back on after smelling them. I haven't had any other problems since. Have any of you using these jars had any problems like this? I was thinking maybe the glass was thinner than my other types.

I like the style. They are nice for my EO line, sets them apart from the regular line.