Stupid Question but have to ask

dcroome2005

Body Butter... Looks great.. Does it work for dry skin? I have really dry legs especially after shaving and lotions from stores and stuff DO NOT WORK for me... Someone sent me a sample from here of a great Oatmeal , Milk and Honey Soap Bar that has helped a little. Anything out there that the B &B Professionals could help me with??

Christina

Straight shea oil huh? Hmmm...what a terrific idea! Is it very greasy? Or does it sink in fairly quick? I've got a friend who's always begging me to fix her up with something to help her with her dry skin woes and yet she doesn't want to cross the line into the greasy area (picky, I know LOL) so if this is relatively fast-absorbing, It will make her day to know about it!

in my experience, shea oil is rather quick to sink in. I love it. But that said, I also love my VS ultra-softening body butter, the texture is to die for. I'd make my own but i don't think I can duplicate the whipped, yet VERY thick texture.

Christina- I'd be more than happy to send you a shea butter sample (it'll last a LONG time) :) as LONG as you incorporate me into your fun dreams next time ;) Lemme know what scent you want and I'll send one your way- I think I still have your addressfrom the soap :D

Kokum butter is very good for dry skin as well as avocado oil. Kokum butter is just as wonderful as shea butter, but less "greasy". I make a whipped butter with both kokum and avocado. If you want a small sample pm me your address.

Good luck with your search!

Shani:)