Something for the new gallery

Casey

WOW Casey, those turned out awesome...where'd ya get thsose awesome tins (LMAO!) :yay: :yay:

Christina, I'm sure Casey will respond too, but yes, they do burn better IMO. I wick my Craker Jars that way (they are square). Your intent is to reach the widest part of your jar, and this allows you to reach those corners easier w/o having to use a honkin' wick.

WOW Casey, those turned out awesome...where'd ya get thsose awesome tins (LMAO!) :yay: :yay:

Christina, I'm sure Casey will respond too, but yes, they do burn better IMO. I wick my Craker Jars that way (they are square). Your intent is to reach the widest part of your jar, and this allows you to reach those corners easier w/o having to use a honkin' wick.

LOL, Umm, this awesome chick from Vermont, actually:highfive: She even had my back when I ran out and needed some more!

Casey, Very nice. Can I ask a question? Why do you have the wicks diagonal? Does it make them burn better? Never done it like that. Curious to know the difference

Thanks

Christina

Didn't occur to me to do it straight across, I guess. I'll just call it a design decision (ahem) LOL. Oh yeah, what Beth said, cover the distance. I like to start testing with small wicks, to try and minimize the heating up of the outside of the tin. So there's usually hang up for a bit but it catches up.