Hey, did you notice...

Candlewics new fragrances? I haven't been on their site in quite a while and boy did they update their fragrance line! Lot's of BBW, Victoria's Secret, Yankee Candle dupes. I bought a few fragrance oils from them in the past and they were good but they didn't have the greatest selection. They've added quite a few that I like. It's almost going to be one stop shopping for me there since I get most of my wax and wicks from them.

Scented: Candlewic's New Mown Hay and Awapuhi Seaberry are kick ass in J223/OK6228. Although I like the New Mown Hay...it gets a little nauseating after smelling it for hours on end. I mainly got it for my sister who loves it. The Awapuhi is a very clean scent and I can burn that for days without tiring of it. I've also tried their Lavender Silk...another strong one but not so sure that I like it all that much. Water Hyacinth is another strong one as well. I'll let you all know how the others smell when I get around to trying them.

I just got an email from Bill Binder, President from Candlewic. I had sent them an email commending them on updating their line of fragrances and that I had purchased most of my wax and wicks from them but was a little disappointed in their selection of fragrance oils because they carried only a few of the latest fragrances. Anyway, he wrote to thank me and he said they will be adding many more new fragrances soon. Just thought I'd let you all know. This is good news for me considering they are the closest supplier to me and now I can buy almost everything in one place. The only thing I can't get is OK6228 and the occassional FO that they may not have.