Poured Greenleaf Perfect Blend

I poured two 4 ounce jelly jars using the greenleaf parasoy blend one with Maduro and one with Coconut Banana Cream Pie from Wix-N-Wix. I colored the Maduro brown and the other yellow. Let me tell you that this wax colored beautifully. I put two drops of brown in the Maduro and 3 drops yellow in the other and I should have only used 2 drops yellow because I was trying to get a pale yellow. Cold throw is amazing. I had a tiny, tiny bit of dip by the wick but probably because I was rushing around but not enough to do a repour. I heated to 180 and poured about 170-175. I put 9% fo and maybe should have used less but I was pouring smaller portions so it is hard to get the 7.5 to 8% I usually use. Anyway, I will post again when I burn. I will burn in my master bath since they are only the 4 oz jellys. Hopefully the picture comes out. If it does, ignore the wax imperfection around the wicks accidentally moved them before they were completely set.

Update on the Maduro and the Coco-Banana Pie. 1st burn took a little under 3 hours for the Coco-Banana and about 3.25 hours for the Maduro to reach a FMP on the 4 oz jj. The scent throw was fabulous. The Maduro is burning right now for its second burn and is doing beautifully. I am using HTP 93 in these jars. I am using 9%, (didn't mean to use that much) and I can definitely go down on that %. The Maduro is in my masterbath and is filling the bathroom and my master bedroom. I think that is awesome for the 4 oz jj. I am definitely wanting to get more of this wax and some more FO. The Maduro is a wonderful unique smell. I really cannot describe it but it is definitely different from my florals and bakerys thank goodness. Smells like something a very rich and powerful person would be burning in their house if that makes sense. ;) Anyway, this wax seems so easy to wick. I am going to try and make a bigger candle in my salsa jar today got about 8 oz left of the wax. Thanks Brenda for the wonderful samples.

I bought a pound of the Maduro and poured about 1.5 ounces straight in an electric Tart Warmer ( Can you tell I really wanted to experience this frag?)

HOLY SCHMOLLIE!!! Talk about fragrant! It IS a wonderfully rich and elegant scent that is now in my kitchen, study, hall, entryway and permeating the Master Bedroom LOL

I bought a pound of the Maduro and poured about 1.5 ounces straight in an electric Tart Warmer ( Can you tell I really wanted to experience this frag?)

HOLY SCHMOLLIE!!! Talk about fragrant! It IS a wonderfully rich and elegant scent that is now in my kitchen, study, hall, entryway and permeating the Master Bedroom LOL

:laugh2: I hope your neighbors like it too! Glad you like it!