Awesome little lotion bar tubes!

donna4909

I just got these in today, and I am in love. They are just too cute. And they're the twist up type, which is so much easier to use, IMO. They're natural so you can see the colors through the plastic, which is a big plus for me. I imagine they'd look great with an address sized label around the bottom.

http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=350

Too bad I have to wait to use them though. :( No beeswax.

I got some of the oval lip balm tubes for solid perfumes too. Can't wait to try them out. They're just so cute and miniature looking. Took a pic to show the size difference:

sizereference.jpg

Customer service was excellent, shipping as well, and I got some freebie pipettes. No complaints here. :D

The only thing that sucks with this is that I have been using those containers from her in blue, with black caps. Now that I see these new products in an email, and see her site, there's no mentions of the containers she's been carrying :( Does this mean I am now out of options if my current containers sell well later? :(

Ah well is the luck of B&B biz

The only thing that sucks with this is that I have been using those containers from her in blue, with black caps. Now that I see these new products in an email, and see her site, there's no mentions of the containers she's been carrying :( Does this mean I am now out of options if my current containers sell well later? :(

Ah well is the luck of B&B biz

I didn't like these blue/black containers, it was hard to get the tops off and back on. Now I do luv these containers for the soy lotion sticks http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=388 they are an AWESOME purse size.

I think alot of her items she gets in bulk maybe at closeout prices. I've gotten things from her that I went back to reorder to find she no longer carries them.

I will say I ordered quite a bit from her and she does have EXCELLENT customer service BUT I've found a few things that are not as good a quality like the blue containers (the tops seemed to small for the bottom), the tea bags, and the tubes to hold bath bombs in to name a few).