He wanted bubbles...

donna4909

My bf is always complaining that "homemade soap isn't bubbly enough", so tonight I made a batch of:

25% Lard

24% Coconut

25% Castor

25% Olive

1% Stearic

Plus, I added sugar to the lye water. It's in the oven now, and I can't wait to cut this baby tomorrow. The sooz calculator listed it at 39 for bubbly lather. :yay:

But now I'm out of castor oil... :( If this isn't bubbly enough, I think I just might wash his mouth out with it! LOL!!!

Do tell how it went for you when you have a chance to test it out. I want to incorporate some FBB or SLSa into a batch of CP one day just to see how it does. I love bubbly, lathering bars!

Sugar, babassu, castor, PKO and coconut are all in my main recipe that I'm currently testing. I'm waiting for it to explode.

Sugar, babassu, castor, PKO and coconut are all in my main recipe that I'm currently testing. I'm waiting for it to explode.

That will do it. My favorite bubbly/creamy recipe has babassu, castor, cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, lard, but it's the sugar, babassu and coconut that makes it fantastic