Finally got a FMP in 6006, but got soot, help!!!

Finally got one candle to burn with a full melt pool with 6006 in a 3.5" jar. I used a 60z (really wanting to get away from zinc wicks). It actually left a tiny bit of hangup until about half-way down the jar and then it started burning with a full melt pool. Awesome scent throw even on the first few burn that did not have a full melt pool. The problem is, I have soot, more than I want. That is with me trimming every time. Can anybody suggest a wick that is comparable to 60z. I have a HTP but largest is 105. I have some CD and LX sample packs too. I have tried a CD 18 in two other FO's and the melt pool would never catch up but haven't tried any other wicks except zinc in that one particular FO that the 60z worked on. Thanks. I am just excited that I finally got a full melt pool in at least one of my testers. :yay:

I did try to double wick on one of the FOs. I tried CD7 and although they did give a full melt pool and the melt pool was fast on the first burn and then the second burn they did not get a full melt pool and they were trying to drown out and then tried CD8 and got a FMP too fast and felt they made the jar too hot. This testing is driving me nuts but I am determined to get this down, slowly but surely. But I am open for more suggestions on double wicking also. I have HTP's, CD's, LX's and zincs (trying to stay away from zincs but will use if I have to) to test.