** Whats in your pot this weekend? **

I know, afternoon for a lot of you. So whatcha all doing - watching the SuperBowl or going to a SuperBowl party? Or playing with wax and FOs or oils or?

Think this weekend is going to be honeysuckle weekend - soap, and a test batch of bubble bath balls. Then I'm cleaning out the other 1/2 of the basement.

Have a great weekend!

Well it could be a weekend to actually try my first batch of soap, but I have to wait on the Fed-Ex dudes to get in touch with me about a missing package so that's keeping from spending any $ to get the rest of what I need.

Other than that, it's Monkey Farts in the pot right now. Some of these FOs I just can't get what people like about them. This is one of those :rolleyes2

Ohhhh I am just playing around this weekend. Making off the wall candles .. Just for me.. To play... I will try not to start a fire or cut myself. LOL I'm making two marble votives right now.. Haven't touched those in a few weeks and not confident enough to sell them yet even though I have sent pictures to my customers and they are waiting for them... May do some tilted layer pillars and votives over the weekend. I have a bunch of yukky 1 oz samples I am trying to get rid of so I am using all of them as much as possible to make room for much bigger things. Maybe dip some bears this weekend. Not sure..

Christina

I did a fundraiser for my neice's climbing team at her school and they turned in their orders on Thursday. I got most of all the jars wicked yesterday so this weekend I will be pouring up all them. I have until the 11th to deliver, but I would like them to cure for a few days before delivery. :)

On Sunday afternoon I'll also be pouring and wathing the game. :) LOVE that Palamolu (or however it's spelled! lol)

Testing, testing, testing! Trying to pour the JS samples I received and test the J123 wax as a replacement for J223. I've run out of rooms here at the cottage for test burns. Right now burning Caramel Cinnamon Latte, Vanilla Buttercreme Crunch, Mimosa and Mandarin, Chai Tea and Sweet Berrie Delitee. The 1st three are keepers for sure. And I have a crushed can ready for my 1st crushed pillar.