Color of Hawaiian Breeze??

I just got my samples in from Green Leaf and the FO is "Hawaiian Breeze" (LUV those tropical scents!), and I'm wonderin....should I even bother with adding color for this scent? Or would the white un-colored look be more appropriate? Should I maybe do a layered look with white and a pastel yellow or something??

I'm totally open to suggestions. Thanks in advance!

I just recently asked my hubby the same question for a Hawaiian scent that I thought smelled somewhat like pinapple. He suggested a blue color, I asked him why and he said when he thinks of Hawaii (he has been there) he thinks of the ocean and the color blue. I have seen other candles with Hawaiian scent colored blue. I had thought about yellow/orange because of the sunsets.

Oh Thank you all so much!

Unanimous suggestion of the Aqua Blue, so I'm gonna go with that. Ya know, I'd have never thought to use a blue shade. Hmmm...I was already stuck in the mode of white or yellow, because my brain was wrapped around the whole "pineapple/coconut" idea (that's all that comes to my mind when I think of Hawaii cuz I've never been there).

Thanks again soooooo much!