Metro Detroit Supplies

Hi Everyone,

My wife is beginning to get into making candles. I've been all over the internet looking at supplies for her. She is alittle computer phobic. Anyway, is seems like the shipping can kill you. Is there any locations in the Detroit area that has similar pricing as the internet. I looked at Michaels and Joann Fabrics. They have a limited selection but the prices are double of the web. Thanks for any help anyone has. This is a great resourse. I'm always calling my wife over to look at something interesting that I've read about a problem she's had.

Jeff.

I'm in columbus so I can't help you a whole lot.

But there is one individual on the forum who goes by the hand

realmarcha

and she is from Michigan. You might try PMing her and seeing what she suggests.

Additionally, I think someone else here is from Toledo. If they see this posting they should probably drop a line here. I don't remember who they were though...

Hope that helps some...

-Luke-

Luke/Christina, thanks for the help and welcome.

Actually both of the places in Mich, from the Link you gave me Chirstina are about equal distance from me. Although the Sourhtern Senatations is about 15 minutes from work. They will both do well. Thanks for the heads up.