Lovespell

Landa

Gorgeous swirls!!

I've had spots like that when the soap is sweating and I have a plastic wrap over it. The droplets fall from the plastic wrap back down on the soap and leave the spots on the soap. Usually I can get them to come off by rinsing the soap off. :)

Again, very pretty. One of these days I will venture into a 3 color swirl. I think I've got 2 down to where I like most of them that I do, but haven't had the nerve to try 3 yet. :)

Guest EMercier

Nice, how does one get those many swirls? Do you do them one at a time? Also, do you use a slab mold or a log mold? I swirled in the pot and it came out OK. Was going to build myself a slab mold, but I wasn't sure yet. I built a log mold.

Heck I love those colors!! IF blue is the color of love like they say, then the white is purity, the orange means vitality and endurance and the purple that I see would be the magic and mystery that ties it all together. So IMO you have the perfect blend of colors for love lol!

Heck I love those colors!! IF blue is the color of love like they say, then the white is purity, the orange means vitality and endurance and the purple that I see would be the magic and mystery that ties it all together. So IMO you have the perfect blend of colors for love lol!

Yeah ..... what she said! :D Just beautiful!

Did you have any trouble getting the soap out of the mold? Isn't the Kelsie one that some people have trouble dislodging the dividers? I could be totally wrong/misremembering.

I love my Kelsei, love love love it, and for me, I had trouble getting the soap out for the first 5-10 batches or so, but after that, I guess it gets "conditioned" because now I have no problems at all. Almost slides right out. :)