Any reviews on Farmhouse oils?

Gaye

I have used a few of her oils and they were quite good, plus Sherri ships quickly, and is accessible to answering any questions you might have by phone, or prompt e-mail reply:

These are in 50/50, CD wicks.

Not what you might be thinking about right now, but you MUST try her Snowy Pine for next Christmas! Our BIG best seller last season, as a matter of fact we are pouring a few more lbs. of tarts tonight! Fresh. light pine w/ a TOUCH of mint...WONDERFUL scent!

Her Strawberry Shortcake is awesome-fresh strawberry w/ a touch of bakery, great throw!

Her Carrot Cake throws great, although, it is what it says, a straight cinnamon-y carrot Cake, no frosting here, I might re-name it Spice Cake.

Love her Red Delicious Apple, better that Mac Apple IMO, although, only poured a sample into tarts-they got sold quick though!! have to get another to test in jars, wonderful apple scent!

More seasonal for right now, I am going to test her Honeydew Melon tonight, OOB, it is delicious:drool: , keeping fingers crossed tight that it throws well!!!!;)

Her Water Blossom Ivy did very well for us in body sprays, green and fresh!

I'd give her a try for sure!

HTH!

Gaye,

Poured the Honeydew Melon last night, burning today...it is wonderful, thank God! I sooooo wanted it to throw well, as it was delicious OOB, and it does!

Sherri actually picked this one over another I had picked, I asked her to send me the one she thought was better, she made a great chioce!:yay: This is a keeper for sure!

Almost forgot one that I have poured that is definately a keeper of theirs, Cookies and Cream, very strong throw, awesome cookie scent, creamy, not too sweet... if you do food scents this time of year; we are doing more fruit, floral, and clean scents right now, but we have this on our permanent list for fall/winter...:smiley2:

I tried Christmas Splendor - to me, it was very soapy smelling. Also, Cinnamon Bun smelled like tar. I really like the Snowy Pine, Caramel Apple & Cookies and Cream.

Customer service is great, however, I think (for me at least), it's pretty hit or miss. I've heard that FH's Rose is wonderful (haven't tried it myself) and the Strawberry is good.

Just poured Farmhouse's Red Delicious Apple last night, and OMG it is throwing like crazy in my 50/50...:yay:

Just wanted to let you all know in case you're looking for a good apple scent-this one rocks!

(I poured it at 10%, but I am quite sure it could be cut back, esp. since it is throwing this well after no cure, it's only gonna get stronger!)

I have her French Vanilla to test as well, will post results after I pick up more wax this week!

• 2 weeks later...