I sold soap!!!

heirloomoriginals

I took some of my hp soap into my hairdresser for her to try out. She showed it to one of her coworkers and she loved it so much she bought 2 bars!!! She said it would be nice in a candle too (it was Buttercream Crunch from WYW). I am not making candles any more due to lack of time, but I do have some tart wax I could use. All I need to do is order more of the fo!!!

I just hope word doesn't get around too fast and more people want it!

Steph

Guest EMercier

Cool, but what do you mean you hope word doesn't get around too fast! :) That's what you want. I would want that! I hope it does take off for you.

Hey Steph, That is awesome!! Congrats to you :) hey by the way,heads up, makesure you make bigger batches (when you know it will work) that way you want have to make it all the time,thus saving family time cause your gonna get business from that soap!:yay:

Congrats! Just decide what your limits are. I know it sounds terrible to limit your business, but if you can't keep up you will get a bad rep. Be sure you know your limits and stick to them. You could even talk to the owner of the shop and see if you could put a small display on the counter. Just keep it full and if people start calling with personalized orders set a minimum like 5 bars of one fragrance, that way you can still make money if you don't end up selling the rest of that batch and it was still worth while to make it. Maybe I am just babbling! congrats!!