First three batches

CandleFreak

Just wanted to share with you my first three batches of soap...

1st: BCN's Jade FO, which attempted to accelerate/rice on me...managed to stick blend it and made a thick swirl which was smooshed into the mold..I found a few air pockets when cutting

[ATTACH]4580[/ATTACH]

2nd: White Tea & Ginger, everything went smoothly, which was kinda scary!

[ATTACH]4581[/ATTACH]

3rd: Summer Sorbet from TriState, everything went ok until it hit the mold and the purple swirl disappeared........recipe got a bit hot during "gel" phase...leaked some FO which eventually soaked back in

[ATTACH]4582[/ATTACH]

post-481-139458392809_thumb.jpg

post-481-139458392815_thumb.jpg

post-481-139458392817_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to share with you my first three batches of soap...

1st: BCN's Jade FO, which attempted to accelerate/rice on me...managed to stick blend it and made a thick swirl which was smooshed into the mold..I found a few air pockets when cutting

[ATTACH]4580[/ATTACH]

2nd: White Tea & Ginger, everything went smoothly, which was kinda scary!

[ATTACH]4581[/ATTACH]

3rd: Summer Sorbet from TriState, everything went ok until it hit the mold and the purple swirl disappeared........recipe got a bit hot during "gel" phase...leaked some FO which eventually soaked back in

[ATTACH]4582[/ATTACH]

Checking!!:)

Very nice:)

Thanks everyone for the positive comments!!! It's because of continually seeing everyone's beautiful soaps that I even tried....I have read, read, researched, accumulated oils and just broke down and soaped...now I am debating which recipe to try next...as these 3 were all different recipes......