The Infamous London Lemon Curd

OutlandishLady

I bought some of that, and it will be here on Saturday! Couldn't resist with it being on sale this week. Yea, I can't wait! Have heard lots of good things about this at The Whisk. Even if I don't soap it, I hope to use it in my lotions and scrubs I'll be doing.

Guess I'm just gonna have to try it then. So much for the budget. I'll make a small candle to see how it does but I think the rest is bound for B&B. Just wish I'd joined the mailing list a while back so I could get the members discount on a few others. Oh well......... Bad angel is definitely in the lead this week.:P Now if I can just find a way to get some of that Caramel Cinnamon Latte from JS........

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, get it get it get it!!! I was silly and ordered just a 4oz bottle a while back. Like SharoninKY said, I used this in a sugar scrub and just wanted to lick myself all over after I got outta the shower :drool:... you're gonna love it! My MIL really likes this & she's not a fan of lemon scents.