Freebies - DryFlo, Hydrovance etc

OutlandishLady

Yep, I'll admit it, I saw this link in another post and clicked it. Kudos to whoever it was, sorry I can't remember the postee. I ordered the free samples, expecting it to take forever and the samples to be tiny. WRONG!!

I ordered 1/26 and got today via UPS. I got DryFlo, DryFlo Pure and Hydrovance. These samples are HUGE. I think the Hydrovance alone is 16-20 ounces.

Check it out at:

http://www.personalcarepolymers.com/Site/Sample.asp

I requested a sample too. A few days ago. They called me the day after I made the request, left a message and when I tried to call back it just rang and rang. I hope they still send me some samples. I haven't gotten anything yet!

Add the Hydrovance to some lotion, (it can be added up to 20%) and try it out. Apply the lotion to an arm or a leg in the shower and rinse it off, then compare that arm or leg to feel the difference. Adding Hydrovance is supposed to make a product similar to BBW in shower moisturizer.

Let us all know if you try it and what you think, I am impatiently waiting to get some to try.

Guest EMercier

I got my sample yesterday I believe. They called me and the lady asked what I was going to use it for and I told her. She said she would like to know how it works out. I want to try it with whipped shea and maybe some body butter. The sample is larger than I thought it would be.

I got my sample yesterday I believe. They called me and the lady asked what I was going to use it for and I told her. She said she would like to know how it works out. I want to try it with whipped shea and maybe some body butter. The sample is larger than I thought it would be.

The dry-flo sample? Yes, it is big. If I add a teaspoon to every batch of whipped shea it will last a very long time.

Thanks Eugenia I FINALLY ordered mine and received it two days ago. You weren't kidding those are BIG samples-nice!

I had to laugh- if you read the handling of this product w/ the brochure/papers that came w/ it (by memory so it won't be exact)..... use chemical type gloves when handling and wash contaminated clothing after.... and this is for B&B products :grin2:.

Hey you all said a place to get freebies, so I ordered all those too (hydro, Dry-Flo and Natrasorb) and only got an email saying thanks and they should be here in five days. Tab I'm wondering if they only call if you don't put something in the use line.

I did write in the use line... maybe that is it. I will try to call again. I only reqquested the dryflo and only the one kind ..maybe it looked odd to them because everyone else is requesting more than 1 item.

I ordered these too..I got the....Dry Flo-AF the Dry Flo- AF Pre, and Tapicoca Pure.....The box with all 3 samples i it weighs 5 pounds...very nice samples!

Now if I can just find who posted this and what I was going to use this in I would be in good shape..lol

OK so I am really lost here I want to order some samples from here and I really do not know what to order. I have butters coming from the coop (thanks donna) and would like to make some lotion bars with them. HMMM guess a little (or alot) of research will be happening tonite hehehehe.

any pointers guys please. Thanks bunches in advance

Tamara

I got my confirmation on my order in my e-mail today and I just ordered it this morning they said I would have it in 5 to 7 days. Now I am really looking forward to making up some body powder so I 'd best get busy and find some containers and the rest of the ingredients I need. Does anyone have a good supplier for powder containers???

Sue Ann

• 1 month later...