CTer's Where were you just now???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think the post has gotten out of hand lol. But if guys are saying that if I stub my toe or trip when I walk that I can't walk any more then could I get worker's comp for that?

Sure why not...hahahahaha

Bottom line is...accidents do happen and I am sure when Christina was telling us about the fire it was not anything that was out of control to where the fire department has to come out each and every time. And if that was the case I am pretty sure she would know that candlemaking is not working or her husband would tell her to give it up

How many of you smoke and use matches to light your cigs? I have seen people shake the match to blow it out and have problems and the flame just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Granted they should probably not smoke due to health issues, but one of these times they may burn down from that flame not going out.

SFM...Another person should not get attacked becuase of your personal phobias. (sp?) I know losing a best friend can be hard, but lets not take it out on others. I know you may be concerned about her safety but Christina is an adult and knows her limits.

Mr innocent..LOL. Why don't you tell your friends here you've been making fun of them. You should have kept your know it all mouth shut. Get off your high horse Mr Top of the s*** hill. And please don't try to lie your way out of it. There is proof.
There's proof that I defended a friend.

Now is there something about "buzz off" you don't understand?

There's proof that I defended a friend.

Now is there something about "buzz off" you don't understand?

Don't think she will ever get it... LOL

I agree this thread got way out of hand, but for the record , I DIDNT START IT lol :-)

Well wait, I did start the thread... crap.. you guys know what I mean LOL

Christina