CTer's Where were you just now???

Funny, I have never had one. If I did, I surely wouldn't be screwing around any more. This chick has had more than one "accident". I know some things are funny after the fact, fire not being one of them.

Misery loves company and that is not the company this thread was intended for.....so please find some other company. See ya!

:yay: Poof...be gone!

For the record....NOBODY cares about what you would do. She is simply sharing her experiences for a laugh and as a do not do this warning. We are here to share experiences and learn from each other. We don't need people to be soooooooo dayum bitter that you make lemons seem high in sugar.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close your eyes and focus on the posterior sphincter muscle.

Become one with your posterior sphincter.

Now take a deep breath and relax, relaaaaax...

Let's hope she's not standing in front of the A/C intake, when that thing relaxes... talk about the shit hitting the fan... :shocked2:

STOP - I'm about to pee myself 3070187i.gif

Let's hope she's not standing in front of the A/C intake, when that thing relaxes... talk about the shit hitting the fan... :shocked2:

OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! baaahhaaaaa bahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

If you ask me this scents for me person is just an instigator. Someone that lives for chaos, not in the candle room but in thier interaction with others. If you notice all her posts are just to stir the freaking pot. I don't see the need to do that. There are going to be people on this board that don't care for or approve oif others, but there is no need to create a huge problem over it. There are post even in this very thread by people that I don't care for. I just disregard it. How hard is it to resist the temptation to pipe up with your own ignorance..you just look dumb later. There was a time when I got into in a thread and let the other person know I didn't like what they were saying. Scents for me pm'd me and said she was the one who started it (the drama) with a pm .....and was PROUD! wtf?!?!?! Go to the BB to do that crap! Don't bring it here. There is a time and a place for everything. This is not the time or the place to flame anyone for having a mishap...I mean come on now! I have been in 11 car accidents, all of which I was driving. It doesn't make me a bad driver, but that is what people think right off the bat. If I was a bad driver I would not be typing to ya'll now! You play with fire or any components that can create fire and there is a great likelyhood that you can get burned. Snit happens!

we should just have her banned from sending pms, she only uses them to get nasty with people

OK.. I am done with this post.. Scents For Me.. To sit there and pm me and tell me that my friends on here are ignorant is just downright rude!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry that you had a friend get hurt in a house fire non related to candles , but do NOT take that crap out on me. I don't deserve it. You mistook the whole freaking thread. You are on ignore now as I will not put up with this. Go back to your box where you belong...

PM INFO

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcroome2005

Quote:

Originally Posted by scents for me

Quote:

You have no right to jump on me like that in a forum when first off, You don't know me.. The thing was a joke.. Yes, it happened, but it was a laugh for people.. You need to relax a bit because you are wayyy too paranoid.. And please, dont ever tell me to step away from wax.. Its what I do and I love it.

SCENT WROTE

Sorry girl, you do need to. If I were you, I'd never play games with wax again. Maybe never even cook dinner again. When you do finally burn your house down, I will be waiting for the crying to begin.

I wrote ----- Well that is funny. I have had floods of PM's about you and told me to ignore you because they know who you are and you start crap... I don't cook dinner alot because I have a husband who loves to .. I am blessed... HAHAH

Thank God for that.

SCENT WROTE----Goodie with your flood of emails, they are as screwed up as you if they can laugh at a fire, any fire. I have a friend who was terribly burned in a house fire, NOT candle related. Her whole life is ruined and she suffered more than you could ever imagine. So keep LOLOLOLOL about it, you and your ignorant PM friends.

Christina

I know we are playing follow the leader, just can't figure out who is the leader.

Any one of you LOLOLOLOL people, ever know a burn victim? A horribly burned body, a life that will never be the same? How about how fast a fire can burn a house down, a little thing you think may be under control.

Didn't think so. Keep on laughing, it's so very very funny.

There's a place for people like you.

OK.. I am done with this post.. Scents For Me.. To sit there and pm me and tell me that my friends on here are ignorant is just downright rude!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry that you had a friend get hurt in a house fire non related to candles , but do NOT take that crap out on me. I don't deserve it. You mistook the whole freaking thread. You are on ignore now as I will not put up with this. Go back to your box where you belong...

PM INFO

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by scents for me

Quote:

You have no right to jump on me like that in a forum when first off, You don't know me.. The thing was a joke.. Yes, it happened, but it was a laugh for people.. You need to relax a bit because you are wayyy too paranoid.. And please, dont ever tell me to step away from wax.. Its what I do and I love it.

SCENT WROTE

Sorry girl, you do need to. If I were you, I'd never play games with wax again. Maybe never even cook dinner again. When you do finally burn your house down, I will be waiting for the crying to begin.

I wrote ----- Well that is funny. I have had floods of PM's about you and told me to ignore you because they know who you are and you start crap... I don't cook dinner alot because I have a husband who loves to .. I am blessed... HAHAH

Thank God for that.

SCENT WROTE----Goodie with your flood of emails, they are as screwed up as you if they can laugh at a fire, any fire. I have a friend who was terribly burned in a house fire, NOT candle related. Her whole life is ruined and she suffered more than you could ever imagine. So keep LOLOLOLOL about it, you and your ignorant PM friends.

Christina

Excuse me, you pm'd me first, little girl. How old are you, 12?

Yeah, I thought I was done with this..

Scent- I know several people who were burned.. 1 is a family friend of about 30 years... I know what fire can cause, but it was to make light of a situation... You know how many women burn themselves curling their hair??? Is that gonna stop me , NO...

People die from smoking- Doesnt stop me

People die in car crashes- Doesnt stop me from driving or being in a car

People get hurt and die from many things.. Doesnt mean our own lives have to stop because of it...

Life is a risk you take... Deal with it... Geesh..

Excuse me, you pm'd me first, little girl. How old are you, 12?

Umm Unlike you- The smart ones on here can read that I DID write you first.. But You dont have to sit there and BE rude in your emails to me ... I'm 28 years old FYI... How long did you live in a sheltered life??? God, I feel sorry for yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one of you LOLOLOLOL people, ever know a burn victim? A horribly burned body, a life that will never be the same? How about how fast a fire can burn a house down, a little thing you think may be under control.

Have you ever smelled burning flesh? I sure have. It is sickening. Moderation is key and accidents happen. I still make and burn candles.

Have you ever known someone that has been paralized from something they love and still continue to do it? My cusin loves horses. She was a trainer and is again. Several years ago while in the barn on her horse, it spooked threw her off and took off. The barn roof collapsed under the wieght of the snow. The horse got out, but she was trapped under the roof and tons of very heavfy snow. She has permanent paralasis (sp?) She will live the rest of her life in a wheel chair. She has put a LOT of work and is now able to ride and teach riding again. She got back on the horse.

And Scents for Me, you need to get off your high horse!!

There are many things that can kill you. You could slip and fall in the shower and die, but your smelly azz gets in the shower every day. I hope! for your family's sake

I know we are playing follow the leader, just can't figure out who is the leader.

A admirable job of rationalizing your behavior (a somewhat better job than when you defended outing someone's private information, I must concede). I wonder if you have trauma victims to rationalize all your other dysfunctional posts.

Since you spend most of your online energy ridiculing this community, I don't know why you come around. You may not feel like the smartest person in the room where you usually hang out, but you aren't that here either.

We like Christina better than you. So take the hint.

A admirable job of rationalizing your behavior (a somewhat better job than when you defended outing someone's private information, I must concede). I wonder if you have trauma victims to rationalize all your other dysfunctional posts.

Since you spend most of your online energy ridiculing this community, I don't know why you come around. You may not feel like the smartest person in the room where you usually hang out, but you aren't that here either.

We like Christina better than you. So take the hint.

Mr innocent..LOL. Why don't you tell your friends here you've been making fun of them. You should have kept your know it all mouth shut. Get off your high horse Mr Top of the s*** hill. And please don't try to lie your way out of it. There is proof.

Look hun you are out of line!!! The same rules apply to Top. He doesn't outwardly flame anyone here. You, however, are doing just that. If he choses to do it elsewhere that is his choice. Your choice to do it here is a poor one and you are going to catch hell for doing so. Name calling violates our TOS. So I believe that it enough out of you!

Mr innocent..LOL. Why don't you tell your friends here you've been making fun of them. You should have kept your know it all mouth shut. Get off your high horse Mr Top of the s*** hill. And please don't try to lie your way out of it. There is proof.

There is a difference between you and TOP....we like him. Get the hint sweetie. I'll say it again...Poof! Be gone..

Actually, my mother has scars from having third degree burns over 1/2 of her body. She and her sister were playing with a box of matches, when she was a kid. And even SHE didn't get all freaked out every time she had a little fire on the stove. My grandparents had a house burn down and they lost everything... due to an electrical fire. They didn't get all freaked out over little shit like this, either.

Frankly, I don't think anyone is going to take you too seriously. You blew any chance of that, when you posted that you'd never had an accident. That's a statement that's more than a little far fetched.

It's also a little far fetched to think that all your hysteria is brought on because your friend had a house fire. If that's true, though, you might want to realize that there are thousands of ways for people to get hurt and/or die. There's simply no way to avoid tradgedy, in this world.

At best, this is all a serious over reaction on your part. At worst, you're just trolling and trying to stir shit.

And, above all... TONE DOWN THE ANNOYING FREAKING FONTS !!!

Well Christina, I was going to tell you that I am very happy that you didn't get hurt but uh... this thread went completely nuts. :P

Anyways, glad you weren't hurt and it was just a little fire!!

I am getting ready to play with palm for the first time tonight....

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. CT has gone waaaaaaaaaaay downhill since I joined. Fighting, bickering, and worthless threads far outweigh the good threads anymore. I miss the old CT.

Hey, all you other oldtimers wanna go start a new board? LOL :rolleyes2:p

Funny, I have never had one. If I did, I surely wouldn't be screwing around any more. This chick has had more than one "accident". I know some things are funny after the fact, fire not being one of them.

ac·ci·dent

An unexpected and undesirable event.

An unforeseen incident

Wow! You, everyone and everything in your world must be perfect! Of course, that must be rather dull to. Never in a car accident? Never tripped? Never cut yourself? Never fell while learning to walk or ride a bike?

Since she should never touch wax again....

Listen up everyone! If you've ever cut yourself with a knife in the kitchen, cease cooking immediately! You could sever a finger, pass out at the sight of the blood and bleed to death.

If you've ever been in a car accident, park that car (and any future one) for good! Car accidents can be very fatal.

If you've ever fallen off a bicycle/horse/swing/etc, never do it again. You could hit your head and be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

On second though... just go ahead and lie down in your coffin now. That's the only way you could prevent an accident from ever occurring. Hmm... unless a freak mudslide washes it loose and busts the coffin open. But then, it wont matter by then ;)

ac·ci·dent

An unexpected and undesirable event.

An unforeseen incident

Wow! You, everyone and everything in your world must be perfect! Of course, that must be rather dull to. Never in a car accident? Never tripped? Never cut yourself? Never fell while learning to walk or ride a bike?

Since she should never touch wax again....

Listen up everyone! If you've ever cut yourself with a knife in the kitchen, cease cooking immediately! You could sever a finger, pass out at the sight of the blood and bleed to death.

If you've ever been in a car accident, park that car (and any future one) for good! Car accidents can be very fatal.

If you've ever fallen off a bicycle/horse/swing/etc, never do it again. You could hit your head and be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

On second though... just go ahead and lie down in your coffin now. That's the only way you could prevent an accident from ever occurring. Hmm... unless a freak mudslide washes it loose and busts the coffin open. But then, it wont matter by then ;)

DUCKY!!!!!!!

I was going to post the same message. lmao!

I told my husband since I sparked a flame on our old stove a few years ago that I should have never continued to cook and will cease immediately as I may burn down the house. Then I told him that since Irun into a wall everyday (yes everyday) that I need him to cater to me in the bed because on of these days when I accidently run into the wall it may be the time that causes me to die.....

Okay he thinks I'm truly nuts now. But seriously, I run into the wall every day sometimes bruising myself. (nothing serious though - the days I don't run into the wall are very crappy...go figure) Do you suggest I stop walking by walls, cause I would love to stay in the bed and watch Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Milian, etc all dayum day. :yay:

Let me add to this...have you ever hit your head on a cabinet? If so, stay out of the kitchen! It could cause clotting then sudden death.

Have you ever cut yourself shaving? Stop shaving!! You could bleed to death.

I guess the world needs to stop functioning.