Just don't understand

Lisa

Think of something that means something to you. I chose Cabin Dream because my husband and I have always dreamed of owning a cabin in the woods one day. What about incorporating the name of where you live into your business name? Don't fret ... one day it will just come to you.

Words, Ummm Pretty, country, simple, different (not something everyone else has) WOW thats a hard question. I want to sell to everyone no certain age, Thats all i can think of. I do not want to use anything to do with my city or state. These questions are helping me to look forward and giving me some ideas. Thanks i appreciate it. NO i am not even close to selling but i want a name so i can label my products right. Sorry thats all i can think of to say right now.

CONGRATULATIONS Bunny on your new job.

All I can tell ya is to write down everything. See something you like, check to see if it's used. Take a Thesauras and start looking up alternate names lol.

It would help if you were more defined in what you were wanting to offer/sell etc. and what look you envision for your company, because eventually it all ties in together.

When we first started out it was RC Scentsations.. R for Randy my husband C for Crystal - thats me.. ;) "S" in the Scentsations for Spath - our last name. We recently changed it to make it something easier - although we had a lot of compliments on the RC Scentsations.. we are now Sea View Candles, Soaps and Bath & Body... Sea View is a coastal town here in WA that we go to alot - Our lighthouse theme is us.. we collect Thomas Kinkade pictures of lighthouses.. so the two together - made it complete for us... We hired Beckie with Bizzy B's to do the artistic finishing touch and we are very pleased.. It takes some thought.. but you will get it, you will know it when it "hits home"

I understand how you feel. With so many businesses out there, and new ones opening each day, it's hard to find a name which isn't already taken. In my case, I went with something unique (or at least semi-unique) to my area. We have several businesses (not necessarily candle related) in the area which are high desert *** or tumbleweed ***. Going along these lines, I chose sagebrush ***.

I made a list of lots of different words that I liked and would consider using in a business name and then combined them all in different ways and finally came up with what I have now. Get something that sets you apart and makes you different from every other chandler selling candles with a country theme to them. Take inspiration from lots of places - street names, songs you like, places you've visited, family members, etc . . .