Green Leaf Sample Requests

I've also requested a sample and I can wait as long as it takes. I cannot imagine how many requests they've gotten out of some 3,000 members on this board alone! I think its so awesome of a Supplier to even offer samples at all. I wish more did !! I too cannot see how Brenda has time to do all she is doing she must be a "Super Woman" !!!

One thing for sure, when I get samples of free FO's with my order, it sure ends up making me purchase more stuff the next time LOL. I think that is very good business sense, it may cost you at first but in the long run it pays off.

Just like Becky at JS, she's always giving sample FO's with all my orders, it keeps me going back wanting to try yet another FO LOL.

Too bad more Suppliers don't get the idea!

I just want to say thanks to Brenda and Greenleaf. I received a sample of FO and wax when they first offered these freebies. Both the FO and wax is great and the customer service is also top notch. I thought this offer was very generous and I just want to remind the folks that are waiting that the samples are worth the wait. If you can be patient, you won't be disappointed.

Hi, I'm new to "posting" on this board. I've been hanging around for a while. I ordered a sample slab of Greenleaf's 70/30 and have some problems with wicking. I sent Brenda an email late last night, and I was shocked to have a response within 30 minutes time! Don't get any better than that! Thanks Brenda.

Hi, I'm new to "posting" on this board. I've been hanging around for a while. I ordered a sample slab of Greenleaf's 70/30 and have some problems with wicking. I sent Brenda an email late last night, and I was shocked to have a response within 30 minutes time! Don't get any better than that! Thanks Brenda.

:yes: That's right, I get no sleep :laugh2: You are most welcome. I have a lot of people testing right now so I am not usually too far away.

Thanks for trying our products - Brenda

I missed out on sample, but glad to hear that she will be doing it again once she is caught up. I have read so many great reviews and would love to try this wax. I am very impressed by the way she has kept all of you informed on the progress and the fact that her whole area is about to be without USPS boxes..lol. Though I can't justify ordering 10lbs yet, since I am a stay at home mom my "funder "said "not without trying it first" I tell you he can be such a pain. I even tried showing all the raves about this wax. I am a patient person though, so hopefully the sample will be offered again and they don't change their minds. Customer Service is one of my factors in dealing with companies, to me it doesn't matter how good their product is if their CS stinks and with all of what I have read this company is one on my list to try.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Did Any Of You Get Your Free Sample ? If So How Long Did You Have To Wait. I Have Not Recieved Anything But I Am Anxiously Waiting For My Sample. I Have Seen Happy Responses From Those Who Have Recieved Their Sample. Hopefully I Will Recieve Something Soon.

S.

Just received an email from USPS - Brenda has sent my sample!! WOOHOO! Don't give up - I signed up quite awhile ago, but due to heavy demand and the popularity of this product - along with some unforseen problems - the sample shipments have been delayed....but they are coming!:yay:

She is still offering the 1lb sample on her website for $1.50 if you don't want to wait.

I have all the time in the world...I have plenty to play with allowing her to catch up. I don't mind paying, but I know how it is to underestimate yourself. It has to be extremely difficult to try to take care of all those orders, plus her everyday orders.

I'm still testing the 464 wax from Golden Brands, so testing the 70/30 can wait so that my dh doesn't kill me. I am already starting to drive him nuts with the different waxes that I have.