Green Leaf Sample Requests

Hi everyone - please accept our apologies for the time it is taking to get these samples to you. Please know that we are working diligently to get them out and respond to your inquiries. We have sent out a lot and still have a lot more to go. I totally underestimated several things - the numbers of responses, the length of time it would take us to cut 1 lb slabs, wrap them up, pour 1 oz oils and label them and get them packed up - all in the course of doing our every day business at the store. We get out anywhere from 10, 20, 40 boxes per day (except when we are closed) - depending on how busy we were that day. We have wiped out our local Post Office on their small Priority Boxes and may have to start going to another part of town to get some while we wait for the big order of boxes to be delivered from them. (LOL) Please know that each and every request will be filled even though it is taking us longer. I know it is hard to wait when reading reviews by people that have received them and we apologize for the wait.

I am very happy to see that people are liking what they got. We certainly appreciate your consideration of our products and your time to test them.

Thanks again and don't give up.

Brenda, you & Green Leaf provided a generous sample offer and I'm sure we are all grateful for the chance to test your wax & FO's. Personally, I think anyone who is not willing to wait a couple of weeks for a FREE sample is being unreasonable.

Thanks for a great product and customer service! :cheesy2:

Brenda, you & Green Leaf provided a generous sample offer and I'm sure we are all grateful for the chance to test your wax & FO's. Personally, I think anyone who is not willing to wait a couple of weeks for a FREE sample is being unreasonable.

Thanks for a great product and customer service! :cheesy2:

Totally agreed. Also, the updates are excellent. Thank you for not just cutting and running!

Not only is she doing all that...she has taken the time, SEVERAL TIMES, to answer my endless questions about everything that has ever crossed my mind about candle making since the beginning of time....and ladies and gents, the lady KNOWS her stuff!

I promise to leave her alone so she can focus on some of you also;)

Brenda, your attentiveness, patience and professionalism is going to make your company SO SUCCESSFUL!!! I am so happy that people are loving your product. Couldn't be happening to a nicer person!

Brenda you are extremely professional and will succeed in business.

I not only think your sample offer was generous, you have been wonderful in updating everyone. I recieved my samples very quickly. Those waiting should cut you a bit of slack considering sending out samples on a board of this magnitude is definitely not only costly, but time consuming. The shipping charge to me was over 5.00~ not including the cost to of the samples. That is not small change for a new supplier or an established one.

I haven't tested my samples yet. But OOB I totally love this Indonesian Teak.

Thank you again for sharing your products with me.

I agree with everyone. A wonderful, generous offer. I just received mine yesterday and I got the Ginger Vanilla. It smells wonderful OOB, can't wait to put it in something. I know that I will be ordering more and probably making a trip over there soon to do some sniffing. Thanks so much Brenda! :)

Oh, I think that the vast majority of us are just thrilled to get a sample at all, in any stretch of time. Y'all have said it well - if people are getting antsy, that's just unreasonable.

I also have to brag about Brenda's C/S - I sent an email on a Sunday afternoon asking about candle containers, not even something that would be lucrative for their company, and within about an hour, on a *Sunday afternoon*, she had already replied. The woman is working her patootie off, and we should be (and I think most of us are) labeling them as generous and responsive.

Thanks again, Brenda, and I look forward to getting my yummy sample!

:shocked2: :shocked2: I wanna try! wow, perfect blend??? I went to your site and am eager to try... I emailed you!!

Did you know you can order those boxes for free from usps.com?? They come in bulk!

Yep - we ordered them. They take 7-10 days to get here once they ship. They shipped today :shocked2: even though we ordered them several days ago. Soooo - we are wiping out the post offices around us :)

Brenda, we are grateful for the offer to begin with. Then add you're keeping us updated makes the customer service excellent as well. Nobody can expect everything to happen immediately when you get bombarded all the sudden with the requests. Wating patiently is difficult, but the situation is understandable. ;)

I can't even remember the exact name of the FO I requested and I'm still dying to sniff it! LOL

Brenda is great. I can't see how she is answering all emails, plus posting updates on the board and getting those samples out. She must be Wonder Woman. Thanks Brenda!!!! I got mine yesterday and the Maduro is one unique FO. I really like it. My whole office sniffed it and can't wait until I get a candle poured with it. I am going to try and make two small candles with it. One in your wax and one in the 6006 that I have been testing. I will keep everybody posted. I am actually going to try and pour it today if I get time but have two tests to be studying for.

• 1 month later...
Can we still get a free sample of wax and oil ?

We have temporarily taken down the offer until we can get caught up on the hundreds of requests that we have from the great people on the CT board. We will offer it again in the future but we need to get caught up after the unforeseen delays we encountered after making this offer.

Thanks for your understanding