Marbled burn tests

Here are the Marbles I have done, only the two, lol will work on more soon.

The blue one is Peaks Blueberry Muffin, smells great! I used 1/2oz FO pp, will use whole ounce next time. It must have hit a big air bubble while burning it tunneled all of the sudden. and then it had a blow out...lol

The purple is not scented, but looks to me to burn fine.

post-1897-139458392753_thumb.jpg

post-1897-139458392755_thumb.jpg

Did you see it tunnel or just find it after the blowout? I ask because the blowout can create that look as well when it's down the wall a bit. As soon as the hole opnes, the melt pool drains out, increasing the flame some and burning deeper. Just like it would with an air pocket....

Those dang air pockets! I've had a few of those. In fact, I've had enough of them that when a tested candle doesn't go right, I'll put the candle on its side in the presto to melt it down soI can pull it out a few times to see how many air pockets there are. I'm happy to say that I've noticed the air pockets getting smaller. lol. I like to think I'm on the right track. :rolleyes2 Keep working it! :smiley2: