Breanna or anyone re: the tin cases from BCS

Hi Breanna, earlier you mentioned the tin cases from BCS.

Do you personally use them? They look like a great idea! I've been looking for something like that to show off my fragrances and colors, and considered buying tins separately, but couldn't find an attractive way to carry them around... How many oz does each tin hold, and do you find the lids come off easily for the samplers?

Any other ideas that are similar?

Thanks!

Hi Breanna, earlier you mentioned the tin cases from BCS.

Do you personally use them? They look like a great idea! I've been looking for something like that to show off my fragrances and colors, and considered buying tins separately, but couldn't find an attractive way to carry them around... How many oz does each tin hold, and do you find the lids come off easily for the samplers?

Any other ideas that are similar?

Thanks!

Hi Elyse,,Yes I do use these personally. I take them EVERYWHERE,,,they are about a 1/2oz. whenever I make candles I put one of that scent in a tin and I have built it up as I go. I have had many orders using these,,Now others get these cooler things from Wal-mart and carry their actual products in them too,,it is just my preference to use the tins because people mainly want to smell what scents I have,,I hope this has helped a little bit,,,, you can find them @

http://www.bittercreeksouth.com/accessories.htm Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see them,,,,Have a great evening,,,Bre'

I know that a lot of people had problems with the scents co-mingling because the tin lids weren't tight enough to keep the scent inside. Have you had this problem? It's the main reason why I didn't buy that product.

I use the small 1 oz jars from http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/product.asp?deptID=3&sku=G02%2D01C&sID=0SE2K6F77RF78MTDS1MXLAT2PJFRDWLD

They are really small and fit inside a plastic tote I got from Wal-Mart. The screw-on lids keep all the scent in and everyone loves the jars for some reason. They all ask to buy them, lol.

I know that a lot of people had problems with the scents co-mingling because the tin lids weren't tight enough to keep the scent inside. Have you had this problem? It's the main reason why I didn't buy that product.

I use the small 1 oz jars from http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/product.asp?deptID=3&sku=G02%2D01C&sID=0SE2K6F77RF78MTDS1MXLAT2PJFRDWLD

They are really small and fit inside a plastic tote I got from Wal-Mart. The screw-on lids keep all the scent in and everyone loves the jars for some reason. They all ask to buy them, lol.

Hi Angela,,,No I have not had any problems with that,,the lids are pretty tight on my cases,,,You can also use Baby food jars,,I did this before I learned of the tin sample kits . I went to the store and bought a bunch of the banana pudding and they were like 29 cents a peice,,those are well worth it to buy them too. and I think cheaper.

Wow those are very cute!!! Thanks for sharing that with me,,,I have a lot of scents so I am ordering some more of the Tin Sample cases,,,;)