I lost my cucumber...

Bunny

OMG... Me and this freakin cucumber.. First, DH wouldn't buy me one when I called him while he was on his way home. He hung up on me.

So yesterday I went on my "soap everything in wal-mart" expedition, and almost forgot it.

Today, I made my lye water for 2 seperate batches - first the avacado, next batch was going to be cucumber.

Avacado is in the mold. Decided to get on the floor and play with the kids for a while, then went back to start weighing out oils for the cucumber batch. Kids started screaming over a toy, and I grabbed the cucumber and brought it with me. (What was I thinking? Was I going to beat them with my soapin' cucumber?? Now I can't find it...

I don't know about myself sometimes... It was on the bathroom sink! So I just washed it super well, and it's now waiting to be smashed and added to the cooling down oils!

This freakin cucumber is going to be the death of me!

Oh My freaking gosh! I really don't think you even want to know what went thru my mind when I read the title :shocked2: I was actually thinking that it was no wonder hubby hung up on you LMAO!!!!!!

Whip them girls into shape and don't beat them with the cucumber. What in the world did you have it in the bathroom for anyway? You are having too much fun, I swear! Mash it up and get it in a mold!

Can't wait to see pictures--of the soap :rolleyes2

:whistle: Tis true, bigger isn't always better soap.

How about a wearing a holster for that cucumber?

OMG...at first glance at the heading of this topic I thought the Corona's were getting to me...now I see I'm not the only one who has their mind in the gutter...LMAO!:laugh2: