Bubbles ‘n Lights going out of business

KMommy

I got the following e-mail this morning:cry2:

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing to all of you today.

I have made the difficult decision to discontinue my business of Bubbles ‘n Lights. I have been in business since 2000 and have pretty much been a one woman show running it. During the time I started the business, my family grew by two more children. With three very busy little children, it is difficult to devote the time and energy to this business that it needs. My children need my time and energy right now and they are my main priority.

I will begin closing out my items as of today. Many quantities are limited, so if there is something you absolutely need, you’ll want to snatch those items up as soon as possible.

I will also be adding several items to the website in the coming days and weeks (packaging, equipment, etc.)

This decision wasn’t rushed into easily. It is hard to let go of a business that you have lived and breathed for six years. But it’s time to move on to a new chapter in my life.

I thank you all for all the great support I have received over the years and the friendships made. It's been a great ride! I wish you all continued success

I hope someone buys her business so it can continue.

There were several fragrances that I wanted to try but there is no use in trying them if I won't be able to get a continuous stock.

Your not missing much.

Her oils always seemed very light to me in scent throw. I wish her luck in this new chapter of her life. I am sure that was not an easy business to keep up and she didn't have alot of free time.

I total missed out.. I sell a ton of products with olive blossom and rosemary mint not to mention the euclyptus spearmint.. OYE... now where am I going to get those from.. hopefully I will find someone that carries something close to hers... I did manage to grab some cupid.. that is a great seller for me also.

Your not missing much.

Her oils always seemed very light to me in scent throw. I wish her luck in this new chapter of her life. I am sure that was not an easy business to keep up and she didn't have alot of free time.

Amen Sisah! I was not impressed with her oils....but I do wish her luck!