My valentine soap log

Michi

Cute soap Michi!

MP is a very misunderstood way to make soap I think! Near as I can tell, lots of folks don't know that you can get a very cleansing, lathery and luxurious bar of soap with it! When I first started making MP soap, I saw lots of posts from people who said MP was cheating, and not real soap!! :D I'm sure glad I didn't listen to them! I make both CP, and MP, and most of my customers want the MP soap..not sure why..I guess because it looks cooler? I give samples of CP with the sales of MP, and when I get reorders...it's never CP!! Go figure!

Ah Lezlie thanks for asking!!

Well, I ended up selling the soap to someone else for her teen daughters, and only had a couple of "scrappy" looking bars left, so my daughter decided to just give the dip'd bears.

BOY, what a job those were. :eek: They ended up turning out really cute, but I used bears that were a bit too floppy and had a hard time getting their heads to stay up. And even if I wear two pair of gloves I still burn the heck out of my hands!! I've got to find industrial strength gloves before doing these dudes again-OUCHIE!! LOL

The girls really liked their bears, and as a matter of fact, I picked up one of them this morning for school, and she actually smelled like her bear, so I'm guessing it's scented pretty good!! LOL