Stupid question about JS FO

ebarnes

JS is Just Scent www.justscent.com

I use both them AND Peaks and it really just depends on the FO. There are some things that I get ONLY from JS because they have the best of that FO in my opinion. And there are somethings that I get from Peaks because they are the best. They both have reasonable prices and great customer service. I would suggest ordering a sample pack from them to see what you think!

JS is Just Scent www.justscent.com

I use both them AND Peaks and it really just depends on the FO. There are some things that I get ONLY from JS because they have the best of that FO in my opinion. And there are somethings that I get from Peaks because they are the best. They both have reasonable prices and great customer service. I would suggest ordering a sample pack from them to see what you think!

Im familier with Peaks, but it seems that JS has more variety.

I mainly use Peak and JS only. The majority of my oils come from JS because I like the complexity of them, and Becky is just awesome to work with.

I know that I need to do my own testing but are you safe using 1oz pp with JS? Is the throw just as strong as Peaks? Is the cure time shorter? I normally wait 7 days before I burn.

Hard questions! They both ship the same day, but JS has great sales and a huge variety. I do have to use more PP with JS most of the time. With Peaks, I can always use less FO per pound.

Thats was I wanted to hear, I live in VA and shipping from Ohio (JS) maybe a bit cheaper than CO (Peaks) but I may save more using Peaks b/c I used less oil. Does that make sense?

Thats was I wanted to hear, I live in VA and shipping from Ohio (JS) maybe a bit cheaper than CO (Peaks) but I may save more using Peaks b/c I used less oil. Does that make sense?

These are my two main suppliers and I only use 1 oz pp with both of their FOs. The only oil from Peak that I can use .5 oz pp is with Lavender. Try doing a search on here and you'll find tons of info about JS. I have tried over half of her oils and have yet to find one that doesn't throw well at 1 oz pp. Some I just didn't personally like, but they all work well. You really can't go wrong. Try a sampler pack and see what you think. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Also, she has great sales and you can ship either UPS or USPS. Her orders go out quickly and you get free samples. Not muhc to complain about with JS.

I know that I need to do my own testing but are you safe using 1oz pp with JS? Is the throw just as strong as Peaks? Is the cure time shorter? I normally wait 7 days before I burn.

I use 1oz/lb with all my oils. I never use more, if I have to, I don't use that oil. I'm not sure what type of wax you use, but I don't cure. I usually test burn around 24hrs after pouring...

I use 1oz/lb with all my oils. I never use more, if I have to, I don't use that oil. I'm not sure what type of wax, but I don't cure. I usually test burn around 24hrs after pouring...

How are your results after 24 hours compared to burning the candle days later?

Like Trish said, cure time depends on what kind of wax you use. Most paraffins, you don't have to cure. With soy (which I don't use so this is heresay) I've read you need to cure about a week give or take a couple of days. I use J50 (paraffin) and don't cure.

With JS FO's I only use 1 oz pp.