my pillars just don't smell....

Does anyone use 1343 for their pillars? I swear for the life of me, I can't get a good cold throw on these puppies.

Is there a pillar wax out there that you'd recommend for rustics that can give off a good cold throw?

I stick with the 3tbsp stearic pp. I toss in some vybar for good measure, but but but....

Does anyone use 1343 for their pillars? I swear for the life of me, I can't get a good cold throw on these puppies.

Is there a pillar wax out there that you'd recommend for rustics that can give off a good cold throw?

I stick with the 3tbsp stearic pp. I toss in some vybar for good measure, but but but....

The type of paraffin you choose doesn't make a lot of difference.

Too much in the way of additives can have a bad effect on your throw. So choose them for some reason other than good measure.

Mine all smell great until I smell about 6.....then I can't tell the difference (unless it is cinnamon)......I have to go outside and then try again. I don't always remember to keep track of my scents and the candles get mixed up. I have a board to write on but it gets full quickly. Have someone else smell you candles. Honestly.....we sold some 3 year old candles at Christmas that people loved. I couldn't smell anything. Donita