Mayo Soap..

Bunny

Yes.. I really did it!

Here it is in the mold:

1272006081.jpg

Here it is cut.. My swirls seized on my, but in retrospect, it was totally my fault and could have been avoided. It looks like cherry ice cream! Scented spiced cranberry. 3 days and it goes to the tub!

1272006087.jpg

Can't wait for the next "weird" things to soap tommorow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That looks good Bunny! It almost looks like a dessert! Can't wait to hear how it feels!!!

Bacon and eggs??? She is getting mighty advanced, here I was thinking just sour cream or something, LOL! Or maybe Some cream cheese, can add to melted hard oils, LOL!

Wow, you can almost smell that from here. It looks great! It's such a dreamy looking shade of pink it looks as through it was shot using a haze filter on the camera lens.

As a restaurant manager and former chef, I am all about refrigerator/pantry soaping and especially a huge fan of dairy day! I'm just too much of a coward to do it myself. I've been curious about the eggs and yogurt thing though... can't wait to see how that goes for you girl.