Want some suggestion??

Greetings, members. Recently, I bought a lot of decorating items for my house. These things include candles, bogg bag charms, painted rocks, and letter vine monograms. I have purchased these things from different platforms like Krafty Supply, Amazon, Etsy, and Alibaba. However, even though everything is fine, I am not a fan of the smell of candles. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if you could suggest me a local store or online store where I can buy high-quality candles that have pleasant scents in order to make my home a more pleasant place to live.

Someone gave me a candle years ago and I could hardly stand the smell of it, I don't know what it was or what it was supposed to be.  Of all the fragrance oils I've purchased over the years to make candles, including ones that didn't perform well in the wax I used it in, most of them have smelled nice.  It all depends on the type of scents you prefer ... woodsy, fruity, berry, citrus, pine, floral, spicy, herbal, sweets, etc.

As for candles, have you tried Bath and Body Works or Yankee Candle? They both have a wide range of scents to choose from and I've personally found their candles to be of high quality. If you prefer shopping online, you could check out Homesick Candles or Paddywax Candles, which are also known for their quality and unique scents.