display case

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay: :yay: Boy this was the most fun I've had today. Now you know I live a dull life. But will say I'm a very bad at spelling.It iambuses very bad,I try not spell around any one. So I know how she feels. THANK-GOD FOR SPELL CHECK darla

LOL - Darla, what are you saying?!?!?!? Iambuses are short syllables followed by long syllables........

I like to go to flea markets and buy other peoples candles that I know haven't been tested (especially the ones with the off-center wicks) bring them home, steam off the label and put my label on it....and THEN RESELL THEM AS MY OWN ;)

Denise, you are just WRONG .. WRONG WRONG WRONG LOL Maybe I should try that.. Hey, wanna go into business together ??? Lmfao

Christina

I like to go to flea markets and buy other peoples candles that I know haven't been tested (especially the ones with the off-center wicks) bring them home, steam off the label and put my label on it....and THEN RESELL THEM AS MY OWN ;)

LOL Your right Christina, that's soooooooooo wrong! LMAO

I must drive poor margarita nutso!!!! I am the typing and spelling error queen.

Hey did anyone else notice that if you edit your post before anyone else has opened that thread it will not put the little edited @ blah blah line on the post. That is kind of cool for me. I edit TONS more than ya'll know!

Ha I just did it now

Hey did anyone else notice that if you edit your post before anyone else has opened that thread it will not put the little edited @ blah blah line on the post. That is kind of cool for me. I edit TONS more than ya'll know!

Ha I just did it now

Okay tlc26, that is just WRONG TOO!!! LMAO!!! :laugh2:

Given the spolling and grimmer, this is starting to remind me of that young girl who was posting pics of candles she found on the web and claiming them as her own, on the old board.

Ah, the infamous Glitterchoke. :rolleyes2

In my nearly 2 years on this board, this is one of the strangest threads I've seen. :P

I just CAN"T stop laughing at this.......that's classic!!!!

STEAM!!!! THATS how you get the old labels off! I been doing it all wrong and part of the other companies label always shows thru... I hate that I think thats tacky... :) Bruce HAR HAR HAR

Lordy, I havent' ventured to the candle side in a while, and look what I miss!!!

STEAM!!!! THATS how you get the old labels off! I been doing it all wrong and part of the other companies label always shows thru... I hate that I think thats tacky... :) Bruce HAR HAR HAR

I can't believe that you all do this too :mad: You had better not come over here and ruin my market, cuz I do a ton of home parties, and that is where I make all of my money. I won't even tell you that they look much more professional if you just use a paperbag cut into pieces and draw your emblem on the front :P And my insurance agent comes and buys these from me almost every week! My local fire department loves me, cuz I keep them in their jobs. I honestly can't figure out what you all are talking about with testing. Sheeeeesh, I love buying mine wholesale like this, and making a ton off of them :yay:

:mad: :mad: See what I mean.I tryed to fix it but it posted was'nt sure how to do it LOVE YOU ALL

Darla

You can still edit it after it's posted. I do it all the time. I get in a hurry and rearrange letters :rolleyes2 then have to go back and fix it. I can't stand to leave an error if I've seen it.

When you click edit, make your changes then Save. If you're not sure of the spelling, click on Go Advanced beside the Save button and it makes it look like the original reply screen with the spell check option up there.

Added: I can't believe this thread is still going strong! LOL

Lordy, I havent' ventured to the candle side in a while, and look what I miss!!!

I can't believe that you all do this too :mad: You had better not come over here and ruin my market, cuz I do a ton of home parties, and that is where I make all of my money. I won't even tell you that they look much more professional if you just use a paperbag cut into pieces and draw your emblem on the front :PAnd my insurance agent comes and buys these from me almost every week! My local fire department loves me, cuz I keep them in their jobs. I honestly can't figure out what you all are talking about with testing. Sheeeeesh, I love buying mine wholesale like this, and making a ton off of them :yay:

Love it!!! *getdown*

LOL..... No tlc - the average spelling errors don't bother me!!! I'm not perfect and I'm sure I've misspelled a few words. What makes me nuts is those posts where every second word has letters missing, letters transposed, and no punctuation. It's like the person hasn't even looked at what they've typed!!!! And then we have to sit for 5 minutes trying to figure out what the heck the poster was trying to say....... aaaarrrgggg!!!!!

I haven't posted in a long time, but I couldn't pass this one up. :mad:

Rlfoods...listen to these people...they know what they're talking about. Think about what can happen if you sell someone a bad candle.

And...aside from that... this is a nice place to hang out and learn about candlemaking. Be nice!!

Good one Scented...you call 'em as you see 'em!

Peace out everybody...and remember...patience, patience, patience. ;)