Do you color you b&b products?

JustJackie

OK can I add to your question? If you don't color them then why not? I would just think that white and cream get boring to look at ... this is just me!

All my lotions are packaged in colored bottles. the scrubs are made with brown sugar so they have the natural color.

Nope. My company philosophy is simple and pure. Anything unnecessary, I leave out. That can get subjective, of course, but artificial colors are, for my target market, a pretty clear cut example of an unnecessary ingredient. I use color on my labels to set apart the different fragrances.

I don't color either. One, I don't have the patience to be consistent with little drops. Two, its too difficult to match the color to every other product...being a candle or other. Three, I create the label with transparent color, so the product shows through it but with some color to draw you to it.

I want clean & simple looking.

I think one thing that will be colored though is bath bombs & bubble bars though. That's just basically a must in my mind. Clean still needs to be fun. :)