eos or fos

latch

Well.. There's just so much to learn about each eo, first, the differences in usage in vastly different. Scent a peppermint lotion with 1% and scent a lavender at 1%.. Big difference. There's the indications and contraindications with eo's, the lists of ones you can't use if you're pregnant, the photosensative ones (mostly citrus). I personally just think it's all going to be overwhelming to a newbie who's trying to get formulating right, much less doing all the research that is absolutely required before using each and every eo.

Ok, my fingers hurt.. Happy now Scented?! :P

Ummm... You and Latch are in completely different places in your business. From what I understand Latch is just beginning B&B, where you're much deeper into it. No, you didn't waste your money, yes, you and Latch, and every person needs to invest some heavy research time in each EO before you actually use it.

Don't confuse me.

(LMAO!)

Oh I agree that I need to do a lot of researching lol ... a little each day keeps the itch away ;)

I was just curious, because actually I'm way behind Latch, but what I've been reading that has included EOs hasn't mentioned what you mentioned. I'm probably going to be reading for life before I find those tidbits lol!

I was just curious Bun Bun because all of this stuff is pretty much Greek to me still.

http://www.wellingtonfragrance.com/eCommerceAdmin/stores/1/Essential-Oil-Disclaimer-W1C99.aspx

This is a really good disclaimer about EO's that you should read Julie. ;) And everyone else who wants to use EO's. It's not THAT confusing but you do need to be educated about them and their properties/uses/warnings like Bunny said. :)

Other than that, they are awesome to use, I never really believed all that "aromatherapy" hype I've been hearing about, but after making my EO (Mother Earth) soap I'm a true believer, every time I use that soap, or even just sniff it, I feel happy, almost euphoric. :D

Oh Crap! You're right! You're as green as the leaves in spring! You're the candle ho! lol!

I meant absolutely no disprespect towards you or latch..

Man.. think I just need to keep my big mouth shut!

You can yap all you want. You've got my attention :D I didn't think you were being disrespectful at all ... this is just new to me and I will ask a lot of whys before I can start to understand the language. And believe me I know what SLSA does lol so we're getting somewhere LMAO! You might be proud of me Bun Bun ... I'm reading books and from websites, but I still have this WTF glazed over look.

Thanks Michi!! I will definitely give a read!